Dubai Visa: How To Obtain Various Types Of Visas And Their Prices
An increasing number of Nigerians want to obtain Dubai visa from Nigeria for a variety of purposes.
is a modern city with the authentic Arabian vibe to it that the
tourists simply adore. Nigerians can travel to Dubai or get a work visa
without much trouble.
No matter what the reason of your visit is,
first of all, you need to know the exact procedure of procuring a visa.
Read on get the relevant information about what is necessary to apply
for a visa, and how much is Dubai visa in Nigeria.
1. Types of visa
The following are the types of Dubai visa and visas to go to other UAE cities.
- A 4-day non-extendible visa is normally given to transit passengers
that have to change planes at Dubai International Airport DXB and have
to stay there for at least 8 hours. It can be obtained even from the
Emirates Airlines. Pay attention that your passport needs to be valid
for a minimum 3 of months before this type of visa can be granted to
- A tourist visa is an extendible 30-day visa.
- Visit visa cannot be extended and it is valid for 90 days at most. It is given to visitors who have a family or work in Dubai.
Read on if you want to know how to get Dubai work visa for a Nigerian!
2. Visa requirements
- Nigeria Immigration Passport.
- Copies of your ID Card and passport (with the pages about all valid and expired visas).
- Filled out and signed visa application.
- Two-way tickets.
- Health insurance.
- A copy of your most recent bank statement to prove your financial status.
- If you are traveling to Dubai as a tourist, you will need a letter
from your employer proving are on a leave. For self-employed
individuals, enclose a copy of your business registration and tax
- If you’re visiting relatives or a friend, make sure to have an
invitation letter including the contact information of your host, their
address, signature, and date as well as the copy of their UAE passport
information page or residence permit or National passport information
- Documents confirming hotel reservation.
3. Dubai working visa requirements
How to get a job in Dubai from Nigeria? In order to stay for 2 years, you will have to procure a residence visa, a labor card, and a health card.
Residence visa can be obtained in two different ways:
- You can be sponsored if you own a business in the U.A.E.
- You can sign an employment contract with an employer in the U.A.E.
4. How to apply for Dubai visa from Nigeria
- Fill in the application form for Dubai visa online carefully and honestly.
- Submit the filled application form, and all the supporting documents
and tickets at the Dubai visa application center (Manor House, Plot
110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, 3rd
Roundabout, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria).
Visa applications are accepted between 8:00 a.m and 3: 00 p.m.
It takes up to 3-4 working days to process the application. Incomplete
forms will not be attended to.
5. How much is Dubai visa in naira?
The average prices for different types of visas:
- Tourist Visa – N 30,000
- 96 hours Visa – N 23,000
- 14 Days Visa – N 30,000
- 90 Days Visa – N 63,000
- 90 Days Multi-Entry Long Term Visa – N 1,54,000
- 30 Days Multi-Entry Short Term Visa – N 61,000
- Cancellation Charge – N 8400.
6. Dubai working visa cost and how to get it
average processing time is at least 3 weeks and 5 weeks at most
depending on the institution that helps you make it. Many companies can
provide travel&work visa in Dubai, U.A.E. in just one week!
also make all the arrangements with the employer in Dubai and you will
go there in just one week having the 2-3 Months Dubai Visa. The company
representatives will pick you up the airport and take you to where you
will stay. They will also give you your employment letter and 2 years
work permit in only a week.
- International Passport
- 2 Passport Pictures
- Your resume
- Copies of your certificates or Statement of Result.
Average fee: N 650,000.
Do you want to be safe from scammers and have an opportunity to choose between various terms? Get different types of Dubai visa on Jiji
– the list of companies includes only trusted companies that have been
in the business for a long time. They offer various attractive terms of